CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April 24, 08 9 p.m. Tyler Grant Nichols Is Here! We Are Now Parents of Two!

Bryan getting ready to have the baby!

Me right before going in to the hospital to be induced.

See the smile on my face.... I'm seriously in shock over not having the epideral! Mommy, daddy and Tyler's first picture! We are so glad to finally have him here.


Tyler was 8' 4'' and was 20 1/2 in. long!



Tyler was born with his hands in his mouth. He loves sucking on his thumb!




2 comments:

Jake & Barbara said...

He is absolutely adorable Rachel. You must be so proud. I'm sorry to hear about your "natual delivery" what a nightmare! You are a trooper. I could never do it, hopefully I won't have to. We can't wait to hold Tyler.

Kim said...

Congrats you guys! Little Tyler is super cute! I love little newborns! Sorry you labor wasn't too pleasant, hopefully you'll feel better soon! Congrats again!