So handsome, just like my daddy! All ready for church.

I was getting ready the other day and I went into the office to check on Ben. Here he was just as happy as a clam with this bucket on his head playing with his Cars flashlight.

Mom and dad love picking up Ben's books everyday that he pulls down.

Ben is getting so good at walking down the stairs. Once he gets to the bottom, he rushes back up to walk back down again. He loves it!

Ta-dah! I made it!
5 comments:
He is so cute! Does he seem to understand that hes gonna be a big brother soon? I bet they'll be best friends! I keep checking your blog just waiting to see the new baby!
Oh my goodness, he is getting so big! I bet he is just going to be the best big brother ever! :)
Glad to know that my book messes look "normal." Rose doesn't really play with toys anymore. Just just "reads" books all day!
Hi Rachel, this is your cousin Chelsea! I have a blog as well at sickybugs.blogspot.com so come check me out, although, I am going public so I will need your email address for you to see it. Just go there and leave me a comment with your email.
Your little guy is so cute! This is such a fun way to keep in touch. Good luck with your new little one!
Rachel -
This is your Aunt Cynthia. I was posting my last blog on the Rulon D. and LaPrele G. Orton blog. And checking out Chels and Brock and Katie's blogs and noticed Katie had you in her friend/family list. Check out the blog -when you have time..........I know that little one is due any time now. I wish you a healthy and fast delivery. Ben is a doll!
Post a Comment