CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

No Baby Yet!

We were hoping that our new baby boy would come this weekend, before Bryan starts law school finals tomorrow, but no. On Friday I went to the doctor and I was only dialated to a 1, barely, and not effaced at all. (Sorry if that's too much info.) We just can't wait to meet our new little guy.

It will be nice to have my mom here who flies in on Tuesday. My mom just says that our baby is waiting for her to come. That's right, hopefully he'll come after she gets here!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

good luck! can't wait to hear all about it! do you guys have a name picked out yet?

Liz Wilcken said...

I think they do wait for the Grandma to arrive. My cousin was getting married on Oct. 25 when I was pregnant with Rose and she said she really wanted my mom to be here in UT for the wedding, so my mom changed her flight plans so she'd be settled in a few days before the wedding, and of course, Rose was born 2 1/2 weeks early and was born the day before the wedding! I don't know what I'd have done if my cousin hadn't asked my mom to come 2 weeks earlier! Benjamin was born the day my mom flew in too.

Josh and Gnickie said...

I had no idea that Bryan was in Law School. Josh is also getting ready for his law finals. I know how crazy it gets around finals time.

Good luck with the pregnancy. I bet you can't wait. I am excited to see pictures. And I am excited to keep in touch, now that we both have blogs. Love it.

The Moores said...

That is so exciting!! I am sure it will be great to have your mom there to help!!

Kim said...

Hey Rachel, good luck with everything! I hope you have a speedy delivery, and a quick recovery!