Out of my worst fears, I had Tyler naturally. In no way was it my choice, delivery just happened so fast that my nurse didn't even know what was going on. It was really frustrating. I have heard girls' horror stories before about not getting the epideral, and I've always thought that I would never be one of those girls. Well, I was. I can't explain what it was like, I would just never recommend it to anyone and hope that no one has to go through labor naturally if you don't plan to.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Some Advice I Give, But You Don't Have To Take!
Posted by Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on your adorable baby! And,way to go natural. Your a strong girl. Where are you all living. Not in utah i assume?
Wow!!! I once met a nurse at the hospital and I asked her about what she thought of giving birth naturally. She said she had done it twice and she didn't recommend it either. She said, "Would you want a root canal 'natural?'" I never want to go natural either, but I'm afraid that I'm going to give birth in the car next time. My labor with Rose was only 1 hour, but luckily, the hospital admitted me earlier so I still had my epidural. You poor thing! At least you can brag about it now :) Tyler is so cute! He was born on my mom's birthday! Congrats again :)
Rachel-
I am soooooooooo sorry you had to experience a natural birth! Can you believe women have been having babies natural for 1000's for years?? I PRAY that my epidural works and I NEVER do natural either!
Post a Comment