Ben and I went with great Grandma and Grandpa Harold to Jordan Lake this weekend! Beautiful!
Ben loved just poking holes in the sand with his fingers!
Weeeee! I love the swings!
Ben is getting so good at putting his blocks in order. He got these for Easter and will be taller than them in no time!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Just Waiting For Our New Baby!
Posted by Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there Rachel, one more day... We can't wait. We wish we could be there to see the new arrival but we will see you guys soon in June. How did Ben like the swings? That looked like a lot of fun.
Happy Late Birthday! I hope all is well and that things are going great. is that new little one here?
Post a Comment