CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bridge Jumping!! Memorial Weekend!!

Bryan and Ben enjoying ice cream on the hot summer day!

There goes my sweetie!

Tami and me after our jump. Let's do it again!



Here I come.........weeeeeeeee!!!!


There's Tami and me debating on whether or not to jump. We just had to do it.


It was higher than it looks. And windy at the top as we walked across the railroad planks.
We went boating and bridge jumping on Memorial Weekend! It was so much fun, but I can't believe I did it. I've cliff jumped before at Lake Powell, and those are almost twice as high as this bridge was, I just seemed more scared this time jumping so high from this bridge. I'm glad I have pictures to prove to my boys that mom is "still cool".

1 comments:

Boyer Family said...

I am glad you have such a cool friend who will bridge jump with you!