Wow, cute pictures! I can't believe you are a mother of two-that is amazing! Where are you guys living now?? I wish I could tell you if it was a boy or a girl-I have had two ultrasounds and we still have not been able to tell-I have another one this week so hopefully we can find out-I am dying! Such a cute family you have, take care!
hey rach, so Preston did tell me that he saw you at Costco, thats so funny that you reconized him. We should totally get together while you are in town and let the kids play. Let me know if that is something you want to do
WOW!! what beautiful babies!!!! alright I hope you remember me...we lived in your same building in wyview, on the bottom floor!! um, this might refresh your memory...you were called as R.S. President after me...ahhh, thank you! lol
well I found your blog and am excited to see how beauitfully your family has grown...I can't wait to keep reading through some of your posts to see what you've been up to!
please check out our blog! I'd love to keep track of you guys!!!!
rockyandjessica.blogspot.com (or I think my comment will leave you a link)
14 comments:
Oh rach, your little family so so cute!! Has it been a hard adjustment with two kids now??? I am so nervous to have another one. Cute pictures
cute photos!
Wow, cute pictures! I can't believe you are a mother of two-that is amazing! Where are you guys living now?? I wish I could tell you if it was a boy or a girl-I have had two ultrasounds and we still have not been able to tell-I have another one this week so hopefully we can find out-I am dying! Such a cute family you have, take care!
Beautiful family! Miss you Rach!
Ahhh, your pictures came out so cute! I love the last one! Your family looks so cute!
BTW, I found a lot of people's blogs from NC in case Bryan is interested. Check out the post for June 10th and it'll show who I found. :)
Your boys are darling. What a fun time in life!
what a beautiful little family :)
nothing cuter than baby bums!
hey rach, so Preston did tell me that he saw you at Costco, thats so funny that you reconized him. We should totally get together while you are in town and let the kids play. Let me know if that is something you want to do
WOW!! what beautiful babies!!!! alright I hope you remember me...we lived in your same building in wyview, on the bottom floor!! um, this might refresh your memory...you were called as R.S. President after me...ahhh, thank you! lol
well I found your blog and am excited to see how beauitfully your family has grown...I can't wait to keep reading through some of your posts to see what you've been up to!
please check out our blog! I'd love to keep track of you guys!!!!
rockyandjessica.blogspot.com (or I think my comment will leave you a link)
bye for now,
Jess
Darling pictures. You have such a cute little family.
Hey Rachel! How are you?! I haven't seen or talked to you in forever!! Your boys are so cute! Hope all is going well!
Kristy Sandgren (Broderick)
Post a Comment