Tyler's baby blessing was today. It was great having my dad here from Utah and we were so happy to celebrate this special occasion with him. Thanks dad for coming. We had Bryan's family here too, and are so happy to have family that we can share this fun time with.
BOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am soooooooooo sad I missed Tyler's (and Dallin's) baby blessing- I was out of town with my sister!!!! Todd said you were so emotional and happy- very sweet! I am sure I will be the same way on Lily's blessing day. I will probably be too chicken to even go bear my testimony because I will be a blubbering idiot!
I will probably call you tomorrow after crazy Linda at Salon Celeste does my hair:) Miss you! Can't wait to see you Saturday at the shower:)
Yay! Such cute pictures! I'm so glad that Dad was able to go to Tyler's baby blessing. I'm super excited to see you and your babies next week and hold Tyler for the first time. Love you!
4 comments:
Keep the pictures coming! We miss you guys! Heather's due the last day of this month :)
BOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am soooooooooo sad I missed Tyler's (and Dallin's) baby blessing- I was out of town with my sister!!!! Todd said you were so emotional and happy- very sweet! I am sure I will be the same way on Lily's blessing day. I will probably be too chicken to even go bear my testimony because I will be a blubbering idiot!
I will probably call you tomorrow after crazy Linda at Salon Celeste does my hair:) Miss you! Can't wait to see you Saturday at the shower:)
looks like it was a lovely day, i'm so happy for you guys :)
Yay! Such cute pictures! I'm so glad that Dad was able to go to Tyler's baby blessing. I'm super excited to see you and your babies next week and hold Tyler for the first time. Love you!
Post a Comment