You NEVER look pregnant!!!!!!!! It's not fair!!!!! But I guess I can't complain. Even after I get huge after pregnancy I lose it all without too much effort. :D (Wow, do I sound vain or what?!)
Hey there! Your little boy is soooo cute! I never actually got to see him. Due for another one? Boy or Girl? I'm glad I was able to track you down...well, sort of. Drop me a line sometime. You can catch up a little with us on our blog at http://idahotaters.blogspot.com
Your little boy is soooo cute! I never actually got to see him. And you're due for # 2? Boy or Girl? I'm so glad I found your blog. It's fun to read about what you're up to. You can visit my blog at http://idahotaters.blogspot.com. Drop a line sometime...I'd love to hear from you!
oh nice...sorry I didn't see the previous comment and didn't see that the comments are shown only after approval until after I published my second comment. So I thought maybe my first one got erased somehow, so I sent another. Oops, don't I feel sheepish. Well, anyway, now you have my info twice!
Hello Rachel. How are you. Looks like your about to have a baby! Thats so great. Do you know what the baby is. We'll have to keep in touch though blogging!!!
9 comments:
You are so little! I am so excited for you to have another baby. That will be so much fun! How is Bryan enjoying law school?
You NEVER look pregnant!!!!!!!! It's not fair!!!!! But I guess I can't complain. Even after I get huge after pregnancy I lose it all without too much effort. :D (Wow, do I sound vain or what?!)
Good luck with everything!
~The Wilcken's
you look great! you do pregnancy well- I was as big as a house!
You look great! you do pregnancy well! I was as big as a house! good luck with the next few weeks I hope they go quickly and smoothly for you!
Rachchichi!!! Hey you!!! How are you??? and you look so cute in your pics!!!
Hey there! Your little boy is soooo cute! I never actually got to see him. Due for another one? Boy or Girl? I'm glad I was able to track you down...well, sort of. Drop me a line sometime. You can catch up a little with us on our blog at http://idahotaters.blogspot.com
I'd love to hear from you!
Your little boy is soooo cute! I never actually got to see him. And you're due for # 2? Boy or Girl? I'm so glad I found your blog. It's fun to read about what you're up to. You can visit my blog at http://idahotaters.blogspot.com. Drop a line sometime...I'd love to hear from you!
oh nice...sorry I didn't see the previous comment and didn't see that the comments are shown only after approval until after I published my second comment. So I thought maybe my first one got erased somehow, so I sent another. Oops, don't I feel sheepish. Well, anyway, now you have my info twice!
Hello Rachel. How are you. Looks like your about to have a baby! Thats so great. Do you know what the baby is. We'll have to keep in touch though blogging!!!
Post a Comment