CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter! Easter at Lake Gaston

"Kurplink, kurplank, kurplunk". Ben loves Blueberries for Sal. Especially when daddy reads it. So funny!

"Vroommm, vroommm"! Can't get enough of tractors and big trucks!

Ben and daddy having fun dying Easter eggs. Can't you tell the excitement from Ben's face?


As Ben's first official Easter where he could actually walk and find eggs, it was fun to hiding and stuffing eggs for him with yummy candy and presents that he AND the Easter Bunny enjoy. Ben is more interested in the candy than taking a picture with Grandpa Grant. His basket was just about the same size as him.


Ben with uncle Harrison who is getting Ben prepped early to play lacrosse.

Yep, I'm using my big belly to balance my fishing pole. I did catch a fish, a really big fish. However, my line broke and I lost it. The fish even took my amazing bait. But I really did catch one!

What a perfect fit. Ben is ready for kayaking, except where is your life jacket cutie?








10 comments:

Jamie said...

looks like you guys had so much fun! :)

Liz Wilcken said...

tell the family "hi" for us!

Krishele said...

Aren't the holidays so much more fun when you have kids to get all excited for them?

The Moores said...

Rachel,
I found your blog through one of your friends that was linked to one of my friends!! You are so cute, and look Awesome for being 8 months pregnant!! You little Ben is so cute!! We have a blog to, it is www.brockandkatiemoore.blogspot.com Check it out if you want! I am glad I found you!!

Katie

The Moores said...

Rachel,
I found your blog through one of your friends that was linked to one of my friends!! You are so cute, and look Awesome for being 8 months pregnant!! You little Ben is so cute!! We have a blog to, it is www.brockandkatiemoore.blogspot.com Check it out if you want! I am glad I found you!!

Katie

Elissa said...

What a fun Easter you guys had. I love your pictures. Tell Bryan hi and we hope law school is going well for him.

Dustin and Brynna said...

Hey Rach!! I love your blog! I am due May 30th...still two months to go. I am ready to have him! Congrats on number two! Your little boy is such a cutie. Where are you living now? Hope all is well for you! My email is brynna.morrison@hotmail.com - I would love to hear from you!

lindsey hill said...

Hey rachel. this is lindsey beckstrand (hill). I am so glad you have a blog. your little boy is so darling. When are you due? Our blog is bunkeranddizz.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Hey I saw our blog on Elissa's. Looks like you guys are up to some fun stuff! Congrats on the pregnancy! Do you guys know what you're having? Hope law school is going well!

Josh and Gnickie said...

I found your blog today. How exciting. It has been forever since I have see the two of you. You weren't even pregnant with Ben yet. Now you are almost a mother of two. Now that I know your blog I will have to check in often. HOpe everything is going well with you and your cute family.