



Here's some fun pictures from Christmas '07 in Utah with Grandma and Grandpa Orton, cousin Jared, and Aunt B and Uncle Jakie! Plus, Ben had to wear Aunt Laurie's green hat over to Uncle Jake's house. He loves this hat and has to wear it around Grandma and Grandpa's house.
And here's a picture of Ben showing off his HUGE muscles before he gets in the bath. He loves showing me how macho he is.

5 comments:
I wanted to be the first to leave a comment. I love the blog. What fun pics.
What a cutie! He is so old now! I dont think we have ever met Ben! Im glad you guys have a blog now. Its fun to see how everyone is doing. hope all is going smooth with school and the pregnancy!
Ben's getting so big!! Time is flying by. It looks like you are having fun. Hope you are feeling ok with your pregnancy. Thanks for posting the pics so we can see you guys.
I am waiting on a pregnant picture... I want to see your cute belly.
Ben is getting so big and is so cute! We miss you guys! Hopefully you are doing well. How is law school?
Post a Comment