CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bye, Bye Diapers


Tyler loves putting Ben's underwear on over his diaper. Hmmm, I hope he'll be an early bird:)

3 comments:

Laurie Nichols said...

Oh my gosh, Tyler is so cute! I love his big smile! So funny that he's wearing Ben's underwear, ahaha!

Justina Selim said...

Haha, that's so cute! Eva is kinda obsessed with Aiden's undies too.

Amber Hemsley said...

I hope so that would be awesome. Jocelyn is love with panties and her toilet but doesn't want to do it yet :( i have to get her potty trained before this little girl gets here!!! Isn't it crazy to think that it has been 5 years! that only shows how old we are getting but i still feel 21 (when I am not prego) Congrats you guys are such a cute couple! Miss you!