Dinner, after getting soaked.

Ben the Clydesdale horse.

Marty. Too bad we can't see his face.

Griffin, one of the fastest roller coasters in the world. Awesome!

June 23, 09. Ahhh, Welcome to Busch Gardens, VA. What a great way to spend our anniversary.

Boating. Can you see the rainbow?

June 22, 09- Our five year anniversary.
5 comments:
happy 5 years you guys! looks like you had a lot of fun celebrating! you look so cute rach! : )
Happy anniversary! It's crazy how quickly five years goes by and how much can happen in five years.
Happy Anniversary! Wohoo! :)
ok, so jealous that you got to go to busch gardens! I still haven't been able to take Brian :( How is the Griffin? I haven't been on that one yet :) I'm guessing you're all wet from Roman Rapids?! Oh, you're making me homesick! At least Mom arrives today from ID :)
I can't believe that you were at Busch Gardens...that is our stompin' ground!!!! Happy Anniversary...a little late!!!
Post a Comment