CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Holly Days and Coloring Pumpkins

Having fun with daddy.

We didn't have the right paint to decorate our pumpkins with, so we colored faces on them and Ben just colored..... he loved it.

Ben showing us his lovely job, while Tyler wants his turn. Look how he's grabbing for the marker.


Yesterday was Holly Days which is a cute, little community fair/carnival. It was so fun.

Waiting in line

Oh I see those big teeth. Tyler is such a good baby, and he's getting more hair.

Ben and daddy at Holly Days.





3 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

Happy late half birthday Tyler!

Taylor Family said...

Your guys do a lot of fun stuff. Tyler is growing so fast. I can't believe how fast they grow.

Jennifer said...

Hi, Rachel. This is your cousin Jenni. I had fun peeking in on your cute family. That first picture of Tyler (by the windows) reminds me very much of you as a little one. I hope you are all doing well.

Love you!