The giant shark's mouth. So big!

We've been to the Science Museum three times, but now Ben is terrified of this mountain lion.

Above us are the giant whale skeletons!

Watch out for the bats! Bryan just loves the brocheres!

Ben is spreading his arms like the eagle.


We had a great time!

We are Praying Mantisis. I feel like, "Honey I Shrunk the Kids". Ha, ha!
4 comments:
I've been there before! My brother lives in Cary so when we went to visit we hit the museum. Cool!
How much fun. I love the pictures. Ben and Tyler are getting soooo big. Tell them to stop growing till I get to see them again. We miss you guys so much. Maybe I'll update my blog today or tomorrow.
Hello - its good to hear from you guys! That is an awesome museum and your boys are so cute! Families are the best
I can't believe how big your boys are getting. They are adorable. Hope you guys are doing well, and enjoying Law school.
Post a Comment