Today I was on the couch feeding Tyler and Ben's nose was running. I asked Ben if he could go in the bathroom and get me a little piece of t.p. so I could wipe his nose. He brought me a little speck of t.p. I then said, "No Ben, can you give me just a little bit bigger piece? This isn't enough to wipe your nose with". Well, this is what I got:) So hilarious!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Toilet Paper Anyone?
Posted by Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi, its so good to hear from you! Cute cute boys - and I have also had that toilet paper experience. Little stinkers!!
How hilarious. Jared does the same thing, we have to keep the bathroom doors closed at all times. He can almost reach the door knob so I'm sure soon I'll have to put safety protectors on them to keep him out of the t.p. Ben is growing so much and we can't believe how tall Tyler is. Look out! :) Your family looks wonderful, thaks for sharing the pics. We miss you guys.
Cute Pictures... I love the Toliet Paper story... It is so cute. They sure grow fast.
oh my goodness rach! that's so cute! love all the pics in the previous post too! your boys are darling! hope all is well! :)
Fun stuff! i love the entertaining ideas that kids come up with! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment