Ben and his friend Bryce!
Doesn't Tyler look happy to be in the swing. Trust me, he was, he just doesn't show his excitement! This is the 1st time I've put him in the swings at the park.
Yea, the swinging brothers!
Ben calls this the, "Round and round slide".
Tyler supervising his brother.
Ben climbing up the rock wall.
This is how our day started. Tyler fell asleep on the floor waiting for me to finish getting ready before we went to the park. His feet were clear up in the air! Love it!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
The Day At The Park
Posted by Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look at Tyler's cheeks! I just want to pinch them, so cute! And I can't believe how big Ben is getting. He looks like a good big brother!
I love love love Tyler sleeping on the floor with his legs in the air!! He is hilarious! He also looks ADORABLE in the swing!! And Ben is really getting soooooo handsome that you are gonna have girls beating your door down before you know it!!! (Lily included!!)
Post a Comment