CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tyler's 2-Month Check Up, Even Though He's 3 Months!

Tyler had his 2-month check up last Friday, July 25. I was faithful with Ben to get all Ben's shots on time. But with Tyler, for some reason I've been a little hesitant to get his shots right off the bat, so I've waited a month. Tyler was 26' inches long, 95th % percentile.

Tyler weighed 14.6 lbs. =75th% percentile!

Ben comforting Tyler before he was going to get his shots. Ben was scared at first that he was the one getting the shots. What a relief! He was so sweet to Tyler and kept saying, "Baby. Boo, boo." And kissed his thighs after Tyler got his shots.

Tyler back at home, as happy as a clam after his shots.

What a happy, bald baby!

1 comments:

Jones said...

wow, he looks JUST LIKE YOU!! so cute