CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Boy, Where Has the Time Gone? Summer is Almost Over!

We had a great time at Harris Lake last week. We went at the perfect time, right after it had rained. This is a great place to fish, play volleyball, bike, and the playground was awesome. Ben loves jumping in any and all puddles!

Tyler can't wait to jump in puddles with Ben some day. But for now, he loves his car seat and we're not complaining.

This type of bug is just like a snake, it sheds off its skin. Cool! I can't remember its name.

Fun with daddy on the playground.

Ben loves Hi-Ho Cherrio, oops I mean Cherry-O! :)

I just can't get enough of Tyler's cheeks. So yummy!

Our kids can't get enough of their hands. We do feed them, I promise!

Ben attacking Tyler with a kiss. I hope I'll see this in 15 years!







3 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

That is one yucky looking bug! I love to "eat" my kids cheeks too! :) Miss ya'll!

Jamie said...

i always check your blog for new pictures, glad you found some time to post some. your boys are getting so big and are just so cute! looks like you guys are having a fabulous summer!

Emily Black said...

Love your blog Rachel! What a cute family you have and those boys are lucky to have such a great mom!