CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Ben's 3rd Birthday- May 11

The 3-year old and the one-year old. Ready to go to the museum.

Ben's Curious George cake
Having fun at grandma and grandpa's

Ben is such a fun boy. He loves making up "knock, knock" jokes, loves trucks, books, chocolate milk and tons more. We love you "Ben N."

4 comments:

Jamie said...

what cute cakes rach! and what cute boys! can't believe how big they are getting!

- said...

Can you believe you have a 3 year old?! its nuts- Berkley will be 3 in about 2 weeks but were having her party saturday. I love the cakes for both of them. have a good summer!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe you have a three year old! When did we grow up???

The Passey's said...

I LOVE that cake!!! it's so cute!