Last week, the first of March, was Bryan's law school spring break. It came and went so fast, but we LOVED being together as a family. We had so much fun getting away to Bryan's family's lake house in VA.
that looks like alot of fun. Oh how I wish we still had spring break! and no I didnt' make the headbead or booties. I wish i could claim them. My mom made the booties and the headband came in a pack, I actually had them for Berkley.
4 comments:
What a beautiful house!! What part of Virginia??? You know we are in Virginia Beach!
Growing little boys :)
that looks like alot of fun. Oh how I wish we still had spring break! and no I didnt' make the headbead or booties. I wish i could claim them. My mom made the booties and the headband came in a pack, I actually had them for Berkley.
I can't believe how big your boys are getting. They are so cute. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment