I hate giving excuses, but I am really bad at sending out Christmas cards. Last year I made a really cute one, but didn't send most of them out. This year we haven't had a good family picture with us all in it, so we love you and please forgive us for not sending you a card this year!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
With Every Christmas Card I (Don't) Write.....
Posted by Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols at 5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm the same way. I love making cards, but I never do anything with them! We'll be staying here in Provo for Christmas, but Becca is bringing her really awesome boyfriend home to NC for Christmas :)
HI!!! Your trip to UT looked so fun and it was fun to see your cute family pics. I hope things are going good and have a great Christmas.
sounds like a really fun trip. I am making my blog private but you will still be able to look at it all I need is your e-mail address you can e-mail me it at aimkam@hotmail.com
hey ra-chee-chee! how are you!? you look great! looks like you and all your boys are healthy and happy this holiday season, i'm so glad! i sent you a christmas card this week, hope it gets to you soon. merry christmas!
hey there nichols family!
so good to see you guys are doing so well! we FINALLY started a blog this week. check it out and please keep in touch! miss you guys!
steve, amy kaye & isabella
about those prego pictures... not many excist and Berkley is so much cuter so I tend to put those up. So do you think you guys will make it back west once Bryans all done with school? thatd be great. we have to get the kids together some time you have the boys and I have the girl(s) (soon) who knows maybe they'll hit it off! I guess nates having a boy this spring as well.Take care
Post a Comment